We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to details.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, social media images and websites.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art servies, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
- Communicating with clients about layout and design
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or related field
- Experience as a graphic designer
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time manageent skills and the ability to meet deadlines
Nice to have
- Experience with computer-aided design
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, social media requirements and multimedia design
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company